Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Everything Nice copse gas stove


My first Everything Nice stove from the design on the World Stove website. I made about 50 different woodgas stove designs since then. To see my latest design click here: www.youtube.com - Instead of a pot, I used a rice cooker on my wood stove when I went on canoe trips. Works great for boiling water, rice, pasta, soup. Also made some excellent cakes (need to put a pie plate on top and add some charcoal to brown the top.) The coffee can is the outer can, the Campbell Chunky can was the inner can (I removed the label before the burn), and the Del Monte peach can was the riser. Followed WorldStove's favorite method and used a broken tea light candle to start it (the white chunks) The wind blew out the flame. Then tried some alcohol on a tissue. But the wind blow it out again. Finally put the rice cooker on it which acted as a wind screen and it stayed lit. The pellets glowed near the air holes in the inner can. Since the outer can is perfectly clean on the inside after the burn, the air must have entered the inside can through the hole. I haven't figured out how to make it burn in a TLOD fashion. Perhaps that will only work if the outer can is hot enough to create enough air pressure difference. Or maybe I need to punch the holes on the inside can higher up. Nearly all the pellets turned to char except for the layer of pellets at the bottom of the can. There was no ash. There was no smoke as long as there was a flame. At the end of the burn, there was lots of smoke. Part ...

Bisquick Biscuit Recipes Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links